Would you like your loved one’s ashes scattered on the edge of space?
Say goodbye in your own way, bring family and friends together, celebrate your loved one’s life, at a perfect individually customised launch day? Say some words, raise a glass, and remember – then you’re ready, let them go, on your terms – watching as they gently float up to the stars.
How it works:
This company will design your perfect farewell and you choose what options you’d like. Would you like a candle vigil and a bonfire for a sunset send off? Would your loved one have appreciated a champagne toast as they lifted off for the stars? We’ll create your perfect event with a personal consultant who will be with you every step of the way.
All you need to do is bring along your loved one’s ashes and leave it to them.
Your ashes ceremony your choice, then when you’re ready to say goodbye – let your loved one go and watch as they drift up to the stars.
Your loved one’s ashes will be released at the edge of Space, beginning their journey for eternity high above the Earth.
- Wales – Rhosilli
- Central – Cotswolds
- South – New Forest
- West – Falmouth
- East – Cambridgeshire
- …Or Pick your own location – people have places which mean a lot to them, perhaps your own garden, where you walked the dog together, maybe even where you met. Let them know your perfect place and we’ll launch from there*. (incurs a small charge and is subject to CAA and landowner approval )
You may choose to hold onto some ashes to put inside ashes into jewelery
|Celestial Package – Includes the following:
– Scattering of your loved one’s ashes at the edge of Space <100,000ft
– The choice to be hands on preparing the launch vehicle
– Your choice of 5 stunning launch locations
– Invite as many people as you like
– Hot & cold refreshments
|Horizon Package – Includes everything in the Celestial Package, plus:
– Full HD film of the flight, including the ash release at <100,000ft
|Cost: £1500||Cost: £1850|
|Extras available for either package:|
|A: Pick your own location – subject to approval||£300|
|B: Champagne send off – champagne toast as you release the balloon||£150|
|C: Weekday (mon-sat) flight – normal launches are on Sund
|D. Choice of:
|You may wish to hold some back for a memorial piece – Ashes into Jewellery|
To make an enquiry: