Sikh Ceremony Accessories Set
Sikh Ceremony Accessories Set. We have put together the complete accessories set for you to have a memorable and dignified water ceremony – WITHOUT THE URN. You can create a very special ceremony for your loved one’s ashes without the urn, as we have become more aware that some religious ceremonies prefer the ashes to be poured directly into the water without the need for a water soluble urn. It includes everything you need for your ceremony in one easy-to-use set.
Water Ceremony – the committal of a loved one’s ashes for a water burial. URN NOT INCLUDED
The Sikh Ceremony Accessories Set contains:
- 3 Coconut Handmade Beeswax Floating Candles – which are completely natural and biodegradable
- 5 Floating Paper Flowers – Hibiscus; Lotus; Rose; Jasmine; and Marigold
- 1 litre bag of natural dried flowers comprising of:
- 2 boxes of promises containing 12 notelets per box – ‘Promises’ which are notelets designed to dissolve quickly in water.
- A Sikh Ceremony Certificate – for you to record the date and location for future generations.
If you would prefer this set with the urn please see the Deluxe Sikh Ceremony Set here.
Boat Services for water ceremonies
For details of where you can scatter on water please see our advice page on Scattering on Water.
If you want to book a boat for your ceremony please see our BOAT SERVICES. Simply fill in the form on the boat page and the skipper will contact you directly.