Scattering Ceremony Sets
Scattering Ceremony Sets. Life’s 4th Ceremony – the scattering of a loved one’s ashes is the final ceremony. First there is the birthing ritual – a Christening or blessing, then a marriage binds us to our life partner, the funeral makes our passing. But what then? The funeral is not the final point of a person’s life, it is the beginning of their family and friend’s journey through bereavement. We believe an ashes ceremony can be a time to get together and reflect on the good times and remember that person is a way that is suitable for them.
We’ve put everything you need for your ceremony into one ready-to-use pack, you simply choose what you want and order either online or over the phone, really easy.
- Scatter Tube.
- Rose Flower Petals 1ltr
- A set of 12 invitations so that you can invite family and friends to the ceremony.
- A box of ‘Promises’, this is a box of notelets that are made of biodegradable paper with wildflower seeds in them so that when you bury your ‘promise’ the wildflowers will grow in their place, a lasting memorial.
- Ceremony Certificate – a scattering ceremony record,
- Guide Book – ‘Celebrating the Life of a Loved One: what to do with their ashes’
- Seedballs – butterfly friendly seedballs to plant either on the scattering spot or at home in your garden.
We can also put a bespoke set together to suit your requirements, just email us at email@example.com for details. If you have specific colours or designs simply add your requirements to the comments box in the checkout.
All scatter tubes are compostable, they are NOT biodegradable and CANNOT be placed in the water.
“Just to say many thanks for your kind and efficient service. I am so grateful that you managed to have my order delivered so promptly. It arrived this morning so all is ready for our ceremony on Sunday. Grateful thanks once again. Anne”
For Delivery information please click here.