Deluxe Companion Water Ceremony Set
Deluxe Companion Water Ceremony Set. First there is the birthing ritual – a Christening or blessing, then a marriage binds us to our life partner, the funeral makes our passing. But what then? The funeral is not the final point of a person’s life, it is the beginning of their family and friend’s journey through bereavement. We believe an ashes ceremony can be a time to get together and reflect on the good times and remember our loved ones in a way that is suitable for them.
We have put together the complete set for you to have a memorable and dignified water ceremony for two people’s ashes.
- Water Urn suitable for two people – Journey (these all float a while before sinking) with inscription of your choice.
- Rose petals 2ltrs
- An extra large set (24) of ‘Promises’, this is a box of notelets that are specifically designed to dissolve quickly on impact with water. These are for you to write final messages and words.
- 3 Floating Candles which will definitely bring additional symbolism to your ashes ceremony and will look stunning in the water.
- 4 Floating Paper Flowers
- Order of service
- A set of 12 invitations so that you can invite family and friends to the ceremony.
- Ceremony Certificate – a scattering ceremony record,
- Guide Book – ‘Celebrating the Life of a Loved One: what to do with their ashes’
- Ceremony Bag for easy transfer of the urn to your location.
Water Ceremony – Life’s 4th Ceremony – the committal of a loved one’s ashes for a water burial. We’ve put everything you need for your water ceremony for two people’s ashes into one ready-to-use pack, you simply choose which one you want and order either online or over the phone, really easy.
We can also put a bespoke set together to suit your requirements, just email us at email@example.com for details. If you have specific colours or designs simply add your requirements to the comments box in the checkout.
All urns are completely 100% biodegradable.
For Delivery information please click here.