Scattering Ashes offers a satisfaction guarantee. This means that you can return any non-bespoke* item to us for exchange or a full refund.
Our ‘reason for being’ is to help you choose the right thing for you and your family. You might feel completely bewildered by what is available and what you are allowed to do with the ashes of your loved one. We try to provide as much information on our website to help you chose the most suitable item for you and your family.
Call us on 01392 581012, we are always very happy to talk through any questions you have about what will work for you and your ceremony.
Have you changed your mind?
However, we’re all human and sometimes we do just change our mind or find that it’s not right for what we want do.
So if you’re not happy with your purchase, please let us know as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org and return within 14 days of purchase.
Exchanges or Returns
Please include your order number and, if you want to exchange, the item you would like to exchange it for.
In order to receive an exchange or refund you must:
- Return item(s) unused and in their original condition** within 14 days of purchase.
- The postage and handling of your return is your responsibility.
- Please ensure that you obtain proof of postage when sending your parcel back as we cannot be held responsible for any orders that do not arrive back to us. You may be able to claim compensation through your chosen return service if you have proof of postage.
- Returns can only be refunded to the person who originally placed and paid for the order, and the refund can only be processed back to the same payment method.
- Refunds can take up to 14 days after receipt of the return.
* A bespoke item is anything that is made to order and has the ashes sealed within the fabric of the piece e.g glass/silver/resin/clay/porcelain. It also includes items made to your specific design with one of our talented artists.
** Original condition means unused, not damaged and in a saleable condition.
Our Exchanges & Returns address is:
Hannahs at Seale Hayne
It is an important decision, we want you to get it right.