Water Ceremony Set
4th Ceremony Sets. We have put together the complete set for you to have a memorable and dignified water ceremony.
- Water Urn suitable for one person – Classic (these urn submerge quickly suitable for deeper water) or Journey (these float a while before sinking).
- Rose Flower Petals 1ltr
- A set of 12 invitations so that you can invite family and friends to the ceremony.
- A box of ‘Promises’, this is a box of notelets that are specifically designed to dissolve quickly on impact with water. These are for you to write final messages and words.
- Ceremony Certificate – a scattering ceremony record,
- Guide Book – ‘Celebrating the Life of a Loved One: what to do with their ashes’
Water Ceremony – Life’s 4th Ceremony – the committal of a loved one’s ashes for a water burial. We’ve put everything you need for your ceremony into one ready-to-use pack, you simply choose which one you want and order either online or over the phone, really easy.
We can also put a bespoke set together to suit your requirements, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details. If you have specific colours or designs simply add your requirements to the comments box in the checkout.
All urns are completely 100% biodegradable,
P&P is included for mainland UK, please allow 3 to 5 working days for delivery. If you need the item urgently please contact us on email@example.com and we will do our best to get it to you, additional postal charges may apply.
We can dispatch to USA, Europe and Australia, additional postal charges will apply.
Includes VAT at 20%.