Water Ceremony Set
Water Ceremony Sets. We have put together the complete set for you to have a memorable and dignified water ceremony.
- Water Urn suitable for one person – Classic (these urn submerge quickly suitable for deeper water) or Journey (these float a while before sinking).
- Rose or Delphinium petals 1ltr
- A set of 12 invitations so that you can invite family and friends to the ceremony.
- A box of ‘Promises’, this is a box of notelets that are specifically designed to dissolve quickly on impact with water. These are for you to write final messages and words.
- Ceremony Certificate – a scattering ceremony record,
- Guide Book – ‘Celebrating the Life of a Loved One: what to do with their ashes’
Add a floating candle to your ceremony set
Our ceremony floating candles are perfect for use in any water ceremony. They will definitely bring additional symbolism to your ashes ceremony and will look stunning in the water.
They are non-toxic and entirely biodegradable. The floating candles are made by hand here in Devon using our original design from natural beeswax and coconut shells.
You can use them in your water ceremony by getting those gathered to light the candles at a significant part of the ceremony and then set them on the river/lake/sea and watch them drift off alight. It could make a really special ending to a ceremony or be used as a time for quiet reflection or prayers.
Water Ceremony – Life’s 4th Ceremony – the committal of a loved one’s ashes for a water burial. We’ve put everything you need for your ceremony into one ready-to-use pack, you simply choose which one you want and order either online or over the phone, really easy.
Companion Water Ceremony Set for two sets of ashes
We can also put a bespoke set together to suit your requirements, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details. If you have specific colours or designs simply add your requirements to the comments box in the checkout.
All urns are completely 100% biodegradable,
For Delivery information please click here.