Companion Water Ceremony Set
Companion Water Ceremony Set. First there is the birthing ritual – a Christening or blessing, then a marriage binds us to our life partner, the funeral makes our passing. But what then? The funeral is not the final point of a person’s life, it is the beginning of their family and friend’s journey through bereavement. We believe an ashes ceremony can be a time to get together and reflect on the good times and remember our loved ones in a way that is suitable for them.
We have put together the complete set for you to have a memorable and dignified water ceremony for two people’s ashes.
- Water Urn suitable for two people – Shell or Journey (these all float a while before sinking).
- Rose Flower Petals 1ltr
- A set of 12 invitations so that you can invite family and friends to the ceremony.
- A box of ‘Promises’, this is a box of notelets that are specifically designed to dissolve quickly on impact with water. These are for you to write final messages and words.
- Ceremony Certificate – a scattering ceremony record,
- Guide Book – ‘Celebrating the Life of a Loved One: what to do with their ashes’
Water Ceremony – Life’s 4th Ceremony – the committal of a loved one’s ashes for a water burial. We’ve put everything you need for your water ceremony for two people’s ashes into one ready-to-use pack, you simply choose which one you want and order either online or over the phone, really easy.
We can also put a bespoke set together to suit your requirements, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details. If you have specific colours or designs simply add your requirements to the comments box in the checkout.
All urns are completely 100% biodegradable.
P&P is included for mainland UK, please allow 3 to 5 working days for delivery. If you need the item urgently please contact us on email@example.com and we will do our best to get it to you, additional postal charges may apply.
We can dispatch to USA, Europe and Australia, additional postal charges will apply.
Includes VAT at 20%.