Hindu Ceremony Set – Ashes into Water
Hindu Ceremony Set – Ashes into Water. We have put together the complete set for you to have a memorable and dignified water ceremony.
Water Ceremony – the committal of a loved one’s ashes for a water burial.
The Hindu Ceremony Set contains:
- A Water Urn* suitable for one person’s ashes. A simple clay urn with embossed Om symbol – this urn will submerge quickly and is suitable for water burials.
- A 1 litre box of natural dried flowers comprising of:
- A box of ‘Promises’ which are notelets designed to dissolve quickly in water. Guests can write their final messages or prayers before casting them into the water.
- A Ceremony Certificate – for you to record the date and location for future generations.
- Our Guidebook – rated 5 stars on Amazon – with lots of helpful advice about scattering ashes on water.
You can also choose to add Floating Candles to the set. They are non-toxic and entirely biodegradable. The floating candles are made by hand here in Devon using our original design from natural beeswax and coconut shells.
Bespoke Ceremony Sets
You can also put together your own ceremony set to suit your specific requirements, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details. If you have specific colours or designs simply add your requirements to the comments box in the checkout.
*Urns are completely 100% biodegradable and gelatin free.
Boat Services for water ceremonies
For details of where you can scatter on water please see our advice page on Scattering on Water.
If you want to book a boat for your ceremony please see our BOAT SERVICES. Simply fill in the form on the boat page and the skipper will contact you directly.
Hindu Water Ceremonies
We regularly write about Hindu Water Ceremonies:
#4thceremony #ashesceremony #hindu #waterceremony #ashesintowater