Burial Ceremony Sets
Burial Ceremony. Burying your loved one’s ashes is Life’s 4th Ceremony – the committal of a loved one’s ashes. First there is the birthing ritual – a Christening or blessing, then a marriage binds us to our life partner, the funeral makes our passing. But what then? The funeral is not the final point of a person’s life, it is the beginning of their family and friend’s journey through bereavement. We believe an ashes ceremony can be a time to get together and reflect on the good times and remember that person is a way that is suitable for them.
We’ve put everything you need for your ceremony into one ready-to-use pack, you simply choose which urn you want and the colour of the petals.
The set includes:
- Your choice of Burial Urn suitable for natural burial.
- Rose Flower Petals 1ltr
- A set of 12 invitations so that you can invite family and friends to the ceremony.
- A box of 12 ‘Promises’, this is a box of notelets that are made from biodegradable paper with wildflower seeds in them so that when you bury your ‘promise’ the wildflowers will grow in their place, a lasting memorial.
- Ceremony Certificate – a scattering ceremony record,
- Guide Book – ‘Celebrating the Life of a Loved One: what to do with their ashes’
- Seed ball – butterfly friendly seed balls to plant either on the burial spot or at home in your garden.
We can also put a bespoke set together to suit your requirements, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Just to say many thanks for your kind and efficient service. I am so grateful that you managed to have my order delivered so promptly. It arrived this morning so all is ready for our ceremony on Sunday. Grateful thanks once again. Anne
For Delivery information please click here.