Deluxe Hindu Ceremony Set – हिंदू पानी समारोह सेट
Deluxe Hindu Ceremony Set – Ashes into Water. We have put together the complete set for you to have a memorable and dignified water ceremony. You can create a very special ceremony for your loved one’s ashes. It includes an appropriately sized urn, plus everything you need into one easy-to-use pack. You simply order online or over the phone, really simple.
Water Ceremony – the committal of a loved one’s ashes for a water burial.
The Deluxe Hindu Ceremony Set contains:
- A Water Urn* suitable for one person’s ashes. A simple clay urn with embossed Om symbol, it will submerge quickly and is suitable for water burials.
- 3 Coconut Handmade Beeswax Floating Candles which are completely natural and biodegradable
- 5 Floating Paper Flowers – Hibiscus; Lotus; Rose; Jasmine; and Marigold
- 2 x 1 litre box of natural dried flowers comprising of:
- An extra large box of promises containing 24 notlets box of ‘Promises’ which are notelets designed to dissolve quickly in water.
- A Ceremony Certificate – for you to record the date and location for future generations.
*All of our Hindu Water Urns are completely 100% biodegradable and gelatin free.
Boat Services for water ceremonies
For details of where you can scatter on water please see our advice page on Scattering on Water.
If you want to book a boat for your ceremony please see our BOAT SERVICES. Simply fill in the form on the boat page and the skipper will contact you directly.
Hindu Water Ceremonies
We regularly write about Hindu Water Ceremonies: